- OSG Speed Training Resistance 48" Running Drill Chute Parachute Sprint Fitness.
- A parachute that opens up behind you when you run and provides resistance.
- It is a popular inclusion in a lot of sprinters training, Because it provides an overload stimulus that usually only running up hills can give you.
- It attaches via a harness around your waist and when you take off, catches the wind.
- It will help you to increase both your speed and your strength, because you will work against the resistance provided.
- Very effective when used as part of a rounded training plan.
- Comes in a bag.
- Clearance sale till stock available.
- Additional Information